Wednesday, August 19, 2009

9TH JOURNAL ^-^

RESPONSIBILITY !

Responsibility is the combination of punctuality, generosity, humility, and patience. It needs punctuality because our responsible are definitely to be done on time. It needs generosity because must be done without any return. And it needs humility because once you have done a responsibility; you need to be humble and always down to earth. It needs patience because you need to be patient in everything and every little thing is your control while doing your responsibility. I have done my community responsibility by putting my garbage in the right place and by joining some community activities. My home responsibility was making our home clean by helping my parents in the house chores. My school responsibility was simply studying my lessons and putting my attention on my teachers during discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment