Wednesday, August 19, 2009

6TH JOURNAL ^-^

CHALLENGE ....

I challenge myself to get a high score in a quiz on one of my subject and I did it. I got a high grade in our Hum011 and I felt that I can do whatever I want if I will put more attention on it. And I realized that being true to yourself is the best one and making a goal in your life gives you an inspiration and determination to do every of your work successfully.

When I watch the movie entitled “inconvenient truth”, I realized that even us are the destroyer of our own environment even we gained benefit from it. I have learned that the global warming is the biggest problem not only in our country but also in the world. I think that we must value more our environment and we must educate the youths to conserve what we have today for the future of the others.


No comments:

Post a Comment