Monday, June 22, 2009

2ND JOURNAL ^-^

MY FIRST WEEK IN MCL! 


My first week in MCl was boring, no friends, no one to talk to, and loner. It was my first time to be a loner in school. What a life, boring! HMF! Well, loner at first, but later on not a loner at all. I’ve meet new friends and new company, but they are not many as I expected. Well, I guess I’m not friendly at all. Sad but true! Hahahaha, drama queen. There’s one thing more about my first week in MCL, well obviously I’ve meet my new professor and my new classmate. My professors are kind and not boring, they are not so strict and you’re going to enjoy while they are teaching. Yes, I love it! And I do enjoy listening to them. About my classmate, they are bit noisy or should I say they are noisy, they are annoying and sometimes they are irritating me especially my history classmates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment